Saturday, October 29, 2011

So, no... maybe

My HCG level was 0, and though I didn't get a chance to speak with the RE, the nurse said it didn't look like a miscarriage. But she didn't know what it was, either. I'm trying to get in on a cancellation with the RE early next week, but there's no promise. I just want to know.

I asked the nurse if this could just be my period, and she said my LH levels are a bit high for that, but that anything is possible. I've officially stopped bleeding (yay), but it was a good 4 days worth. 

I'm still so confused, and I'm not sure whether getting to see my RE will clarify anything. He wasn't sure what it was, if it wasn't an early pregnancy loss.

So, I guess I wait. For what, I don't know. Not knowing whether this is my period or not, I have no idea where I am in my cycle, or when we'll have a chance for another IUI. It's the not knowing that I don't like. I've never been good with no answers.

3 comments:

  1. I don't blame you. I would camp in the RE's office until they saw you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry you're going through this. it's such a roller coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How frustrating. I'm sorry you've got to worry about all of this.

    ReplyDelete