Friday, November 18, 2011

Four pieces of good news

  • Not long after writing my last post, I was happy to welcome AF. I've picked up my Clomid prescription and will start that on Sunday. I'm so excited to be on the bandwagon again and can't wait for our next IUI.
  • The baby boy I've been writing about is doing awesome - and so are his parents. We visited this week and I'm happy to say that everyone seems to have woken up to the fact that things need to change, and I was so happy to see that the little guy seemed very loved, and attended to.
  • We booked a two-week vacation in Cabo in January. I was initially hesitant to book something over the time when I'd be ovulating, but I'm hopeful that I will be pregnant by the time we get there!
  • It's Friday :)

8 comments:

  1. yay!
    yay!
    yay!
    yay!
    love good news friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray x 4!! Oh, and I am super-jealous of item #3! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sorry I've been out of the reading/commenting loop, but I wanted to say that I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. I'm glad that things are looking up and your period came! Sending love and luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, except i'm reading it on monday.

    ReplyDelete