Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I don't know

AF was due today and hasn't come yet (7:30 pm). I've been wearing a pad all day because I've just felt like she'll show face any minute. I feel very crampy, and it initially felt like period cramps, but I never get them this bad before I start fully bleeding. [TMI alert] I kept going to the washroom at work because I could feel discharge in my underwear; I assumed it was my period, but every time I went to the toilet to check, it was just clear and wet CM. And a lot of it. I've heard various things about CM in early pregnancy, so I don't know what to think.

It's getting to the point - and I find this most months - where I just want to know, one way or the other. I find the first week of the 2WW so much easier than the second. JUST TELL ME YES OR NO, DAMMIT!

My mother is almost as antsy as I am. She's actually very cute. And I've never said that about my mother before.

I have my blood-work first thing tomorrow morning, (14 DPO) if AF doesn't come overnight. I will probably take an HPT first thing in the morning so that I'm not waiting all day on the test results to come through. I was tempted to test tonight, but I refuse to do another "early" test... though it's hardly that early anymore.

I don't know.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait for you to test! I had definite BFN at 10dpo with E and faintest of faint BFPs at 11dpo. Feeling so hopeful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had quite a bit of cm for the first little while. Here's hoping for a bfp!!!
    I'll be stalking your blog like crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I was trying to get pregnant for a year, my period became so damn irregular to make me crazy. It is all in the mind. Hopefully, good news tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking about you and sending lots of great vibes your way!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. youre certainly not out of the game yet, crossing fingers over here for your blood test results. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying to know if you are pregnant!!! I think you are but can't wait for you to confirm it. I am in the middle of my TWW after a misscarriage in January. TWW's are the worse.

    Sending sticky vibes!!!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete