Monday, May 14, 2012

Beta levels at 21dpo

Got my beta levels tested today almost exactly at the same time as I did 7 days ago. Beta last week was 109 and has just over doubled every two days and as of 7:30 am was 1374.

And this result was finally what has made this pregnancy hit. It became real today.  And I imagine it will get even more real when we go for our first ultrasound in a short 15 days. We are still cautious about our celebrating, but with every day that I don't see blood, I can let myself celebrate a little more.

Also good news..... we sold our apartment tonight! Although we didn't make any money, we didn't have to take a loss, which is all we could ask for at this point. We finally get to move back to the city we moved from and rejoin some progressive, liberal thinkers... all in time to introduce a kid to this queer family.

Further good news... A new person started at work today to cover my colleague's maternity leave so I am no longer going to be working two jobs.

Everything just seems like it's finally falling into place lately. But still: stick baby, stick!


8 comments:

  1. That's a whole lot of excellent news! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wonderful news all around! yay for a strong embie, less work, and not taking a loss on the apt! happy you'll be moving back to what seems to be a more welcoming & accepting area. yay for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great things come to those who are patient. All in the right time and all as it is suppose to be. Love the higher beta, the apartment sale and the work situation. Love all your goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news on all fronts! And plenty sticky, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so excited for you :)I had to log into my blogger account because I have been having issues posting my comments.

    ReplyDelete