Tuesday, May 29, 2012

7wks1day

Wow, it's been a little while since I've written. Things have been crazy.

Still pregnant... at least as far as I know. I'm 7 weeks, 1 day today and we will be getting our first ultrasound tomorrow! I can't wait to see the blob and a potential heartbeat (trying to remind myself that it's okay if they can't find the heartbeat this early).

I've been a little bit more tired. I'm slightly nauseous and my boobs still hurt. I can often be a bitch for no good reason and I'm often crampy. These symptoms come and go, so I suppose I'm lucky... when I'm not freaking out about why I don't have symptoms. Watch me check in in a week and I'll be puking my guts out.

Work has been incredibly busy and we are apartment/house hunting, which is taking up a whole lotta time outside of work right now. And there is some other stuff, but I'll have to wait a few weeks to update you on that! :-) We're also house sitting at my best friend's house, which is nice because it's in the city, but it's hard to feel settled. Looking forward to finding a place of our own and moving in.

I'm anxious about tomorrow's scan. Will there actually be a baby? Will the baby be okay? Will it be measuring right? Will we get to see a heartbeat? If I don't see a heartbeat, will I freak out? Will it be twins? (I think it's a singleton). Will I be less anxious after tomorrow about losing this pregnancy?

Hopefully I'll be able to tell you all good things!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm jealous! (In a good way though, I've only just had my first try.) Can't wait to be in your shoes, hopefully someday soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to tomorrow's update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was waiting for your next post lol. im in the same boat, fleeting/minimal symptoms, crazy questions running through my head, ultrasound thurs. hope all goes well today, fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first ultrasound is pretty awesome. I'm excited to read the next update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited!!!! Not sure what to say...I'm sure its going to be a GREAT experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relax and breathe. It is not out of your hands. All will be known tomorrow. Enjoy and let us know. I am sure all will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope the ultrasound went well, thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete